Acne gives everyone a hard time. You constantly try to figure out ways that can help you get rid of acne. The most important thing to have is a cream for acne prone skin [ครีมกันแดดสําหรับคนเป็นสิว which is the term in thai) but how to get one? Many companies have introduced creams for acne prone skin but to choose the best for your skin is tricky and risky. Not every company is reliable like Kiehl’s. You can refer to these simple hacks to get yourself an anti-acne cream.
- Make sure you know the type of your skin. Damaged skin is hard to rejuvenate. It takes a lot of time and patience. If you know your skin, you will not face any such problems.
- Search on the internet about acne-prone skin. Different websites have enlisted a number of chemicals that are essential for the skin.
- Make sure you read the labels on the packaging of the cream.
- Your cream should have salicylic acid as it heals the pimples.
- To moisturize or hydrate your skin, go for a cream that has glycerin and hyaluronic acid along with salicylic acid.
- Use sunscreens that have zinc oxide. It does not harm an acne-prone skin.
- Keep yourself miles away from petrolatum and coconut oil. It harms the skin due to its greasy effect. Acne is the result of excessive oil. Any product that involves oils will blast your skin with pimples.
- Use rosehip oil if you have acne scars left.
- Some products are added with fragrances with the reason to reduce the smell of the chemicals. Unfortunately, fragrances cause irritation, especially if you have dry skin type. Avoid creams that have added fragrances.
- For healthy skin, use creams with niacinamide. It sounds weird, but it is a type of vitamin B3 and will help you reduce acne.
- Choose a hypoallergenic cream.
These tips can help you in buying the best cream for acne-prone skin but consult a dermatologist beforehand to have the best results. Always look for the result and not the prices. These products are expensive, but the results are best if bought from a renowned brand like kiehl’s.